Meet Ace !
He is 6 years old. He was born at the rescue when we rescued his mom. He is in the photo with his mum. He is a snuggle bug. He has had two major surgeries on his right rear leg, one for his knee and one for his tendon. He is all healed and ready to go, he walks well, but still
pulls a lot and is very excited (exciting) on his walks. We have had challenges with his potty training over the years, He forgets sometimes. He would love to have his very own home, we have so many other pups in the house, he sometimes becomes overwhelmed and stressed sometimes he doesn't receive all the attention he deserves. Oh... and he howls at fire trucks. Seriously Howls, like a beagle. Microchipped.Neutered,
Up to date on shots.
* CURRENT SPECIAL NEEDS DOGS FOR ADOPTION *
Molly and her 9 puppies
DID YOU KNOW ???
a few of our other Lucky Pup Dog Adoptions!
Diamonds in the RUFF !
At this time, our dogs available for adoption are considered special needs.
If you are an very experienced dog owner, with extra time on your hands, loads of patience
and are looking for a rewarding project, have we've got some dog angels for you !
Rio ! adopted
Changing lives . . . one little dog at a time !
Hobie and Beau with their new baby sister !
Both of these pups were rescued from Devore Shelter
in San Bernardino County.
One of California's highest kill shelters.
They are so loved and spoiled.
Meet BANJO !
About 5 years old and is on lifelong thyroid medication. He is great with most dogs, very affectionate. Has some Leash aggression, He is Smart & Funny. His severe Cherry eyes were repaired.
He is potty trained
loves to snuggle and sleep with us. 40 lbs
Needs occasional grooming of his gorgeous red fur!
Up to date on shots
LOVES THE BEACH !
good with other dogs
Neutered, microchipped, up to date on shots.
We know our rescue dogs have been through a lot, so we are really committed to finding the very best forever home and happily ever for each one of them.
That said, not every dog is a good match for every home. Sometimes potential adopters may take it personally or are offended if we don't feel it's a good match for a specific dog. Please know all of our placements are done with love & our dogs best interest at heart. Since we always take our dogs back, should something not work out. We just want to move forward with the best possible chance for success. It is stressful for everyone when dogs are returned.
* We required an adoption application, that includes information about your life style, other pets, current living situation.
* We require a home visit to see where your new Lucky Pup will live. We assess safety, fencing and the like.
* We require an adoption fee, generally in the $300 range. This doesn't really cover what we have invested to prepare a dog for adoption.
* If you would like to donate more to support our work, or give on a monthly basis - that is so appreciated! Your donation is a charitable donation to a local non profit rescue. Unlike the national "big box" animal organizations, who do literally nothing for shelter dogs, we rescue our dogs, care for them, cover all their medical expenses and find happily ever afters.
Did you know the shelters we rescue from even don't spay or neuter our dogs or provide rabies shots or any medical care?? Many dogs actually get sick at the shelter and we handle those issues as well. All of those expenses are covered by donations like yours.
Your donation helps us to continue to rescue and care for dogs. We also use our funds to assist other small rescues and specific dogs in need.
OUR ADOPTION PROCESS
Lucky Pup Dog Rescue
* Lucky Pup Dog Rescue.org • 501c3 non profit volunteer based dog rescue • IRS # 90-0753223 © 2019
Founded in 2010
Lucy and her pups ! adopted